New French Bugzilla Templates Available
The French templates for Bugzilla 4.0.16, 4.2.12 and 4.4.7 are available.
These releases fix two security issues.
For the French templates only, many, many typos and UI issues have been fixed (a great thanks to Christophe):
- Bug 576: Issue in notification creation screen
- Bug 573: Missing space
- Bug 569: 3 typos
- Bug 568: Bug vs [% terms.bug %]
- Bug 567: | missing in reports/create-chart.html.tmpl
- Bug 564: Typo in /users/confirm-delete.html.tmpl
- Bug 563: Issue with column title in Component edition screen
- Bug 558: Mails related to flag notification bugmail
- Bug 557: Difference between French and English version in list/edit-multiple.html.tmpl
- Bug 556: Default position of Now in search/form.html.tmpl
- Bug 555: Missing id=xxx
- Bug 554: reports/report-bar.png.tmpl
- Bug 553: x typos
- Bug 552: Formatting issue in email/bugmail.html.tmpl
- Bug 551: Error in a form in admin/products/confirm-delete.html.tmpl
With these security releases comes the first Release Candidate of Bugzilla 5.0 in French. Lots of new things in this release, such as Bugzilla HTML5 compliance and a complete rewriting and reorganization of the documentation which took me a lot of time.
The French packages are available for download on bugzilla.fr.
Bugzilla 5.0rc1 Release Notes.